Thursday 7 June 2012

Paris is the master of disguise - StyleList

Wow Paris! nearly fooled me there for a second! I swore you were Penelope Cruz (not at all). The "new" Paris fled town yesterday for a trip to Hawaii, but is her new image Hair extensions fashionable? Its a tough one, so let's break it down.Donning a white lace muumuu could say a few things; it could say I am covering up the bulge from all of those jail house bologna sandwiches or it could say I am a sweet innocent girl (like, "Hellooo I am wearing white and not showing off my body!"). The gold metallic flats also talk to me. They say the "new" Paris so Feather hair sensible that she doesn't have to be sex pot in lace up espadrilles (which would have looked nice with the muumuu). They also are handy for running from the photographers. I saved the best for last: the black wig borrowed from feather extension the Britney Spears collection and the always-classic straw hat. Since she can't possibly think she is fooling anyone, my guess is she is trying to do the wig and hat routine better than Britney. And if that's the case, mission accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment